We are committed to maintaining social distance,
and we encourage patrons to utilize our online reference and circulation services.
Please take advantage of our numerous remote reference options.
Beginning Monday, March 30:
- Building access is limited to WCU patrons only (faculty, staff, & students) with ID.
- Only a limited number of patrons and staff will be allowed in our buildings, and exclusively by appointment, to reflect CDC guidelines and local ordinances for a given week. That number is currently 10.
- Book Borrowing:
- Mail (preferred) - We encourage use of our mailing services. Regardless of location, if you would like to borrow library books but do not want to come on campus, we can mail library books to you. Fill out the available form to take advantage of this service.
- Pick up - Fill out the available form to arrange a pick up time for the books you need.
- Reference Help:
- Overdue Fines:
- Overdue books and fines will not be held against students for the duration of these circumstances.
- Forrest County (scroll to bottom of page)
"This list of locations will help people across Mississippi find WiFi access from parking lots, as well as hotspots set up by private internet providers and extension offices. Some libraries will require a password to access, but these should be posted on the building or front doors."