As a WCU student, you are entitled to the use of our print resources even as a distance learner living far from a WCU campus. Here is how you can borrow a WCU Libraries book:
- When you find a book that you need to borrow, fill out the form below. Please include the volume or edition if it is necessary for selecting the correct book. You must use your WCU student E-mail address. It is our only means of verifying your registration status.
- We will confirm the information we have received from you is correct and pull the book from the shelves (If the book cannot be borrowed for any reason, we will be certain to let you know).
- The book will be mailed to the address you have confirmed via E-mail, and a prepaid return label will be included for your use in returning the book to WCU Libraries at no charge to you.
- Please pay attention to the due date of the book and allow for shipping time when mailing the book back to WCU Libraries. Your initial borrowing period will be 4-weeks.
- If you need the book longer than this initial 4-week period, you may renew the book for an additional 4-weeks via the email@example.com E-mail address. Please use your WCU student E-mail when renewing a book.