We are committed to maintaining social distance,
and we encourage patrons to utilize our online reference and circulation services.
Please take advantage of our numerous remote reference options.
Updates to Policy & Procedures beginning 06/01/2020:
- WCU Libraries Hours of operation (Tradition & Hattiesburg):
- Monday - Friday | 8am - 5pm
- Only WCU students, faculty, and staff may enter the building
- Occupancy will be limited to 20 (reflecting State & Municipal guidelines)
- Book Borrowing:
- Reference Help:
- Returning Books:
- You may return borrowed books at your convenience.
- Overdue books and fines will not be held against students for the duration of these circumstances.
- Forrest County (scroll to bottom of page)
"This list of locations will help people across Mississippi find WiFi access from parking lots, as well as hotspots set up by private internet providers and extension offices. Some libraries will require a password to access, but these should be posted on the building or front doors."